1. Collects vintage taxidermy and is actually trained to do it herself.
2. The first single she bought was ‘Barbados’ by Totally Tropical from a yard sale. Favourite song is ‘Gloria’ by Laura Brannigan. Loves any song from the eighties.
3. Is OBSESSED with David Bowie, Dolly Parton, Frida Kahlo, her mates, festival clothing and cheese.
4. Was once on The Big Breakfast with Keith Chegwin, playing Nosy Neighbours.
5. Owned 36 bottles of gin at THE START of the first lockdown. Not so many now.
Maggie (Princess Margaret) The Poogle
1. Is obsessed with toast. And food.
2. Will roll in ANYTHING unsavoury.
3. Has 8 jumpers.
4. Loves dressing up.
5. Will actually ask for a cup of tea.
1. Will always adore 90’s dance music. Even when she’s in her 90’s.
2. Loves a car boot sale. Probably a bit too much. And is an expert haggler, unlike Andrea who has NO poker face.
3. Also loves gin. Definitely a bit too much.
4. Has recently discovered 19 Crimes wine and is wondering where it has been all her life. 5. Adores her family and friends and is grateful for them beyond measure.
Rosie the Romanian Rescue
1. Is our sweet little mystery. Adopted with only 3 legs but nobody knows why.
2. Sleeps for approximately 23 hours each day (on the hard kitchen floor despite having a super comfy soft bed).
3. Is the biggest softie ever and would spend her life having cuddles if it was possible!
4. Is surprisingly fussy with her food for an ex street-dog (but she’s never turned down a piece of M&S shortbread).
5. Brings joy to our life every single day.